Karak, also known as Middle Eastern Milk Tea, can soothe your mind and tranquil your heart because the ingredients used in Karak contain loads of antioxidants. Drinking Karak can reduce stress, promote healthy weight management, and elevate energy levels. Here are the ingredients and steps to make Karak. Read on!
- One or two cups of water
- A fat pinch of cardamom powder
- You can also use three crushed cardamoms
- Three to four stands of crushed saffron
- Two teaspoons of tea powder
- 170 milliliters of evaporated milk
- Sugar to taste
- Add cardamom, saffron, and water to a saucepan
- Bring the saucepan to heat and add tea powder once it boils
- Pour in the evaporated milk and bring the saucepan to the rolling boil
- Simmer until you achieve the desired color
- Add into cups and sweeten with sugar
- Enjoy the delicious cup of Karak milk tea
Note: You can skip the spices when making Karak. However, if you want to achieve a better flavor, we recommend adding spices.